Jesus paid a high price for us to have healthy, disease-free bodies. However, being healthy does not happen automatically just because we’re children of God. We need to know that healing is for us and take hold of it by faith. One way to do this is by meditating on Bible verses for health and healing.
Here is a list of 10 Bible verses (KJV) to use for healing or for staying healthy:
- Exodus 23:25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I (God) will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
- Deuteronomy 7:15 And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.
- Proverbs 3:7-8 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
- Psalm 30:2 O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
- Psalm 42:11Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
- Psalm 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
- Proverbs 4:20-22 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
- Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
- Proverbs 16:24 Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
- Jeremiah 30:17 For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.
- 1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
- 3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Activate these scriptures on healing by meditating on them and speaking them out of your mouth in faith. Click here for a free printable with healing scriptures.